Friday, October 12, 2012

Kanyon's First Priesthood Conference

I was so excited to take my son to priesthood meeting with me.  I have been waiting for that moment for years.  We went to Grandpa Spencer's ward house, as the building on Jefferson is still being remodeled. Trevor came up and went with us too.  I was sad that my dad wasn't there with us to share in the moment; however, he and mom serving a mission is a much better example for our kids so I guess i'm ok with it. After the conference meeting we went up to my grandma and grandpa Spencer's for ice cream and a little chat and then Kanyon and I went to Wendy's for dinner.  Kanyon is funny.  I told him we could go wherever he wanted, within reason, for dinner and he chose Wendy's.  KIDS!  It was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment